Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Vote for the July Yoricon today!

Author Topic: Emergency Thread!  (Read 20553 times)

Celia

• Yomusu
  • I'm the baddest female Odense ever had BD
    • MSN Messenger - Setsuna@live.dk
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Emergency Thread!
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2009, 01:53:21 AM »
in this period:

09.06.09 - 19.06.09

I'm not available XD; I'm preparing (And having) for my German and music exam,
I love the Banjaks I will collect them all.

faktafaktafaktafaktafaktafaktafaktafaktafaktafaktafak^that's me BD

Also known as:
The bathroom singer
I RIKE TOKYO
C-E-L-I-A

Lines I owe:
Disco Drive - Ayuna
Don't Don - Reirei
Love in the ice - DC

Windy

• x<3x<3
  • or Windy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2009, 08:55:47 PM »
Getting my wisdom teeth removed + surgery on my mouth on May 12. I'll be out for at LEAST 3-7 days.

<3
I Owe:
Katsunda, Yomusu stuff

Mixing:
Stale bread

Icon by Gyp!

Quote from: Liana

WINDY I WILL PUNCH YOU

peachgirldb

• AOL Instant Messenger - sevvyandhermy
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2009, 03:48:53 PM »
So now that I'm finally done with school, and finally have a new microphone, I was going to catch up with all the stuff I owe people...

...except I just came down with laryngitis. I can barely whisper, much less sing. :/ I'm not sure whether it will be better in a couple days or whether it will take longer, so I will understand COMPLETELY if anyone wants to replace me in their projects. (Especially since I was already so late...)

Again, I'm really really sorry to let everyone down.

(And if anyone has any laryngitis/sore throat cures, send them my way, please, 'cause I feel like hell.)

Mixing:
Minna no Tamago
I owe:
OOXX, KA RA KU RI, 321 Breakin Out, Shouganai, iDream, NA GA RA, Did I forget and owe you something else? PM me!

Liana

• Wheelie Bin
  • Like Captain Picard I'm chillin' and flossin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2009, 11:24:12 AM »
Shit Peach, that sucks! I . . . have no advice but I just wanted to offer my sympathy.

k

• ZDIAC
  • lalala
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2009, 08:56:58 PM »
My main laptop died ;o; well I think its either the charger, the fan, the battery or something that died... so yes I called onsite support but it takes 2 days or something to come... and yay today is Thursday plus monday is holiday SO! I can't turn in lines until probably the weekend after... maybe.. unless I install cooledit to this small laptop.. which is possible... lol

but yes just in case, posts here!

Song of Amazon

• Yomusu
  • Samosa Musume
    • MSN Messenger - hurricanepixie@yahoo.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ariabreeze
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - songofamazon
    • View Profile
    • Tower of Time
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2009, 07:17:51 PM »
For the next two weeks, I will be in transit and moving.  My mic is already packed, so I won't be able to record during that period.

Need: Genkiness Redo (k), Melodies (Windy), White Love (Sydnii, Tomie, Tomo, Rebear, Dani), Shiroi Hana (Sydnii, Tomie, Tomo, Rebear, Dani)
Oweing: Yomusu, ZODIAC, NijiBEAT, 9Smiles, Pikappika...

Corsica

• Corsica
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2009, 08:09:53 AM »
I've got a new job and just started classes (at the same time!), and my schedules are still being sorted out.

If I didn't send something that I was supposed to, or if you didn't receive something that I sent, please send me a gentle reminder.

I've been having computer problems, which means some lines that I thought I had posted are not showing up. If I owe you lines that are past due, please send me a PM with a gentle reminder - I'll get them done this week. Sorry about that.

Please listen and review my Run Devil Run dub here: http://www.yoproject.net/index.php?topic=3324.0

jko

• Yomusu
  • Eschew obfuscation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2009, 08:25:08 AM »
I've got a new job and just started classes (at the same time!), and my schedules are still being sorted out.

If I didn't send something that I was supposed to, or if you didn't receive something that I sent, please send me a gentle reminder.
Were you still okay with working on that Breakin' Out I PMed about? I try not to be obnoxious and hover over vocalists (and usually I fail at this. xD), but you asked for a nudge! XD

Nyanko

• Shiawase Naa~
    • MSN Messenger - nyankohime@live.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nyankohimex3
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nyankohimex3
    • View Profile
    • Youtube!
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2009, 08:44:56 AM »
for a week i'll be in japan ^^; there having financial problem were i live  so im unsure if we have internet

( Chiitaro<3 = Secrect Lovers! )

Corsica

• Corsica
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2009, 09:43:57 PM »

Were you still okay with working on that Breakin' Out I PMed about? I try not to be obnoxious and hover over vocalists (and usually I fail at this. xD), but you asked for a nudge! XD

Thanks for the nudge. Appreciate it :)

Yes, I'm fine with singing Breakin' Out.

When was it/is it due?

I've been having computer problems, which means some lines that I thought I had posted are not showing up. If I owe you lines that are past due, please send me a PM with a gentle reminder - I'll get them done this week. Sorry about that.

Please listen and review my Run Devil Run dub here: http://www.yoproject.net/index.php?topic=3324.0

jko

• Yomusu
  • Eschew obfuscation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2009, 09:52:58 PM »

Thanks for the nudge. Appreciate it :)

Yes, I'm fine with singing Breakin' Out.

When was it/is it due?
I don't know! XD When's a good time for you? xD

Corsica

• Corsica
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2009, 09:55:26 PM »
I don't know! XD When's a good time for you? xD

Probably in a few weeks, if that's okay with you.

I need some time to learn the song, but I don't want to postpone it so much that people lose interest.

kibats

• Adam West's Petting Zoo
  • Yomusu
  • = (k)night
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2009, 08:49:51 AM »
Hey so this is a joke because Kristi has been really inactive for the past two years (BUT SHE HAS BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL AND HER IMPENDING VA DEBT OF DOOM) but she has 0 time and needs to announce it officially to get it off her AHHHHHH MY GOD SO MUCH list. Just moved, still moving, family coming into town, me going out of town etc...after which, due to my new place, I should have much easier availability for recording.

So I'm on an official hiatus instead of a secret one fooorrr...at least the next two weeks after which I can be coerced into doing things I should have done years ago. If you need something ASAP, as I know Liana does, please feel free to PM me and I will whip it out this next coming week (LIANA PM ME THAT THING WE TALKED ABOUUUUTT THAT I NEED TO REDO KISSES W-TH at least I should be able to try a few takes <3). But karaoke is on an official backburner in my head until I get all this ridiculousness finished for good. I hope that makes sense. I'm just. Officially saying. What you already know. To make my irresponsibility responsible.

And as for mixing, I am still negotiating the release of my old laptop files and a copy of Windows over this next week, so I haven't forgotten about those things either. Love Machine is still safe and sleeping. Sleeping Beauty. 100 years.

After AX I think I'll make a KRISTI SUCKS thread and let everybody just. Tell me what to do. For weeks of weekends. And then the world will be balanced.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 08:52:01 AM by Kristi »
LINES I need:
Joel: NYN, Farrah: MUYM
Lines I owe: YOMUSU (I forgot! Not forever!)

Nakajima Kari

• Aka-chan Desu! && 大家好我是Baka B-Girl!
    • MSN Messenger - bty4ever@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bty4ever@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2009, 04:32:16 PM »
I'm leaving this Wednesday [June 17] for China and will be there for a month.

I'll try and get my lines done [MESSAGE ME] before I leave [MESSAGE ME] but just to be safe, you guys should probably [MESSAGE ME] send me a reminder [MESSAGE ME] [*cough...*]

LOL Kari You Loser! :)

Soli

• Yomusu
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2009, 11:08:58 AM »
I'm leaving on June 24th until July 9th. Europe trip~ I think I've taken care of what I needed to. >_>

(I LOVE YOU PRINNY)

Enterprise © Bloc