Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Vote for the July Yoricon today!

Author Topic: Y!P Reupload Thread!  (Read 3828 times)

Liana

• Wheelie Bin
  • Like Captain Picard I'm chillin' and flossin'
    • View Profile
Y!P Reupload Thread!
« on: March 05, 2008, 09:43:28 PM »
Y!P has been around for three years which means computer crashes and lost files for EVERYONE! Here is where you can ask for really old stuff you lost somehow, doesn't really have to be "Yo! Project." Or just even reupload shit to be egotistical. Jessica.

Preemptive for Windy:
Yomusu - Morning Coffee
Yomusu - Ai no Tane
Yomusu - Summer Night Town
Yomusu - Usotsunki Anta
Yomusu - Summer Night Town (2nd Gen Hawaii Version)
Yomusu - Daite Hold On Me
Yomusu - Good Morning

Remember these were made in like 2005. Mixing and vocals have improved, I promise. Anyway Windy I just assume you'd want all those, anything else?

In conclusion:

« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 11:14:18 PM by Liana »

jko

• Yomusu
  • Eschew obfuscation!
    • View Profile
Re: Y!P Reupload Thread!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 09:49:07 PM »
Or just even reupload shit to be egotistical. Jessica.
Well I certainly can't do it NOW. xD XD XD

...Man I was so tempted to stealthylink to the J-chu version of that song I am such a whore. XD

I don't think I've heard that Usotsuki Anata actually! I WILL DOWNLOAD NOW. :D

Liana

• Wheelie Bin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 10:20:01 PM »
...Man I was so tempted to stealthylink to the J-chu version of that song I am such a whore. XD
Why that would have been hilarious! EDIT. REDO.

Windy

• x<3x<3
  • or Windy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 07:15:57 AM »
Oooh sweet, thanks! If you know the release dates of things other than Yomusu then you should totally PM those to me, and stuff. I can add them to my list. :D I am an OCD FREAK, apparently.

But anyway, these are much appreciated, so thank you <3! Dawww so cute. Who the hell are some of those people. XDD
I Owe:
Katsunda, Yomusu stuff

Mixing:
Stale bread

Icon by Gyp!

Quote from: Liana

WINDY I WILL PUNCH YOU

Windy

• x<3x<3
  • or Windy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 09:51:16 AM »
Oh yea, I was mostly kidding, just because we all sound different now. Hane was in SNT too, though :O

By the way, I still think these are really good.  8) I still love every one of these songs. XD (Esp. Usotsuki, when I first heard that I was like "HOW. DID THEY MIX THAT.") Haa.

I thought of something I'd like: freaking Marui Taiyou. That's still one of my favorite things ever. <33 Next to the Daite rap. :B
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 09:54:23 AM by Windy-chan »
I Owe:
Katsunda, Yomusu stuff

Mixing:
Stale bread

Icon by Gyp!

WINDY I WILL PUNCH YOU

Princess Pudding

• Bazile Nylf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 10:35:23 AM »
Hane wasn't in SNT, I think... I believe she couldn't do it, so we had fill ins? I know I filled in for her (very badly) in Usotsuki.
Super Hero in Training  ☆彡Bazile Nylf彡☆

Windy

• x<3x<3
  • or Windy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 10:47:39 AM »
Trust me, I know Hane's voice when I hear it. XD
http://mm-bbs.info/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=6704

She was only in SNT, though, and Purin you did a fine job of filling in for Usotsuki. XDD So shush.

OH AND THANKS MAKI! <3
I Owe:
Katsunda, Yomusu stuff

Mixing:
Stale bread

Icon by Gyp!

WINDY I WILL PUNCH YOU

Yukiki

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 08:02:44 PM »
Speaking of reuploads, would you mind re-uploading the Shabondama you mixed, Windy?  That was awesome, but unfortunately did not survive the ipod and computer crashes of 2007.
Files Owed: -
Files Needed:  Purin, SoA, Giselle

Listen to PURIMA!:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=746470

Liana

• Wheelie Bin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 09:31:38 PM »
Trust me, I know Hane's voice when I hear it. XD
Man remember when she tried to do that one e-myu where EVERY MYU SONG EVER HAD TO BE THERE and she was Usagi? I have no issue with the girl and still keep in contact but that shit was bananas XD

Hane wasn't in SNT, I think... I believe she couldn't do it, so we had fill ins? I know I filled in for her (very badly) in Usotsuki.
That is my favorite part of that single, the fact that you, myself, and Jeni seriously got some "ooohs" and some "want yous" so having us do another song made a lot of sense (though . . . why Li and I thought it was a great idea to do it SNT AGAIN is up for debate. In fact originally it wasn't even the Hawaiin version. God I can't believe I was ever involved in the whole "We think we are H!P" thing that happens in karaoke XD). But then Hane 1/2 dropped out and Lisa had a cold or something so all three of us got a decent part- Jeni as Aya in SNT, me as Aya in Uso, Purin as Iida in Uso. So like. Glad we all did that SNT there.

~*~Reminisce*~* - Man I don't know why I'm obsessed with putting words in *~* lately but I'm not going to stop. You have to imagine them with mock dead serious whispers like in kids shows/Wondershowzen. ~*~Mexico~*~

LIANA I'M SNEAKING AROUND YOUR DOMAIN MAKING FOLDERS >.> I hope you're not deeply offended.
Awwww, it's like we're lovers and you're using some vaguely gross thing like my towel.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 09:34:15 PM by Liana »

Windy

• x<3x<3
  • or Windy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 09:54:46 PM »
Speaking of reuploads, would you mind re-uploading the Shabondama you mixed, Windy?  That was awesome, but unfortunately did not survive the ipod and computer crashes of 2007.

Actually I think it's already on Liana's domain... for some... reason. :D *scary music* Because I didn't have it anymore, either, and it popped up one day! http://liana.kawaii.nu/01%20Shabondama.mp3

I still like it too, actually XD;;
I Owe:
Katsunda, Yomusu stuff

Mixing:
Stale bread

Icon by Gyp!

WINDY I WILL PUNCH YOU

jko

• Yomusu
  • Eschew obfuscation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 09:58:58 PM »
Guyyyyssss stop being lazy and use rockin-the-suburbs.net like Liana's domain is PROPERLY. XD She paid MONEY for that thing, dammit.

Liana

• Wheelie Bin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 09:50:32 AM »
EIGHT. DOLLARS. It breaks sometimes though :(

I actually uploaded Shabondama for Jko when I was on dial-up, we were sharing awesome (sometimes horrific :x YEAH meccha underwater!) karaokes from back in the day with each other XD So that version is actually a lower quality than what Windy originally uploaded so if you're picky about that I can reupload.

Windy

• x<3x<3
  • or Windy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 10:08:39 AM »
EIGHT. DOLLARS. It breaks sometimes though :(

I actually uploaded Shabondama for Jko when I was on dial-up, we were sharing awesome (sometimes horrific :x YEAH meccha underwater!) karaokes from back in the day with each other XD So that version is actually a lower quality than what Windy originally uploaded so if you're picky about that I can reupload.

Oh is it really? My crap headphones disable me from telling the difference. XD (lol Meccha, I'm going to retrieve those first summer songs someday. I have no shame, except for my whispery voice.)

And man, Liana herself links from kawaii.nu; how am I supposed to know it's BAD.
I Owe:
Katsunda, Yomusu stuff

Mixing:
Stale bread

Icon by Gyp!

WINDY I WILL PUNCH YOU

Liana

• Wheelie Bin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 10:22:14 AM »
And man, Liana herself links from kawaii.nu; how am I supposed to know it's BAD.
That was 'cause my domain wasn't working at the time :( Every now and then it just goes "AAAH" and won't work haha

jko

• Yomusu
  • Eschew obfuscation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 03:35:15 PM »
That was 'cause my domain wasn't working at the time :( Every now and then it just goes "AAAH" and won't work haha
OR SO YOU CLAIM. I have never seen this proof.

Enterprise © Bloc