Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Vote for the next YP collaboration project

Author Topic: Yoricon Yearly 2012  (Read 2563 times)

DC

• DC Time!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
    • Email
Yoricon Yearly 2012
« on: November 30, 2012, 01:16:22 PM »
Like last year, results will be posted here along with videos.  Last year, I gave away a cd (one to Ayuna and one to Carlos) for voting every month of the year on the Yoricon.  Since we did not have as many votes last year (and I do want to stress the importance of voting on the yearly) this year I am giving a cd away to one random person who votes on the Yoricon yearly from YesAsia (or ebay if it's cheaper there).  If you don't feel comfortable giving your address online and do win, I will give you a $20 gift certificate to YesAsia.  Just an fyi though, I'm not a rich person so no really expensive Japanese cd's please, keep it around $20 (both cd's I gave out last year were $20).

This is for Yo! Project members only.  If someone votes from YouTube and does not have a Yo! Project account they will not be eligible for the cd.

---

Yoricon Yearly 2012

10 Akatsuki Taiyou -- MikuMiku*Romantic Fever
09 GroupDUB! - Bang
08 MUNE - Paparazzi
07 Kichouna - Sprinter
06 HPD48 - Beginner
05 Junran - One Two Three
04 Kiss Me feat. Yo! Project - Ring Ding Dong
03 ZODIAC - Midi Master 2.0
02 Gemini - The Trolls
01 Moribana - The Boys
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 07:21:51 AM by DC »

.....|YouTube|Twitter.....
Did you vote yet?

DC

• DC Time!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
    • Email
Re: Yoricon Yearly 2012
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 03:44:12 PM »
The first post has been updated with the top 10 revealed so far in the Yoricon videos.  You can watch all of the videos in order starting here.  They are not in a playlist but linked by video response and they will all be linked when they are all uploaded.  The number one dub will be said tomorrow and the winner of the cd will be said the next day.

Just a few announcements to make, the cd has "runner ups" that have already been drawn just encase the first person doesn't want it and so on.

Also, the video includes dubs that the person had mixed in the Yoricon Yearly 2011.  I thought it was interesting to see how many mixers actually made the top 10 this year and most of them had (I think these mixers cover all but 5 dubs on the last top 20 Yearly chart, with Farrah being new to the list).

Also, the Yo! Project YouTube now links to channels who won the #1 Yoricon yearly spot for the past two years and will be updated for 2012 as well.  I felt like there should be a #1 spot for 2010 because while the Yoricon was going on, there was never a yearly or weekly chart (just Monthly).  I put Liana's channel on there (letigressfabulous) because her dubs always made it to #1 in the monthly chart that year.

Thank you all for participating in the Yoricon this year.  None of this is possible without a community willing.  While we may not have been the most active community in the past year, the Yoricon is still running.  I've seen a lot of people want to start charts that completely die out because this takes so much work, needs a following, and an ordered way to do it.  So thanks guys!  Hopefully 2013 will bring more amazing collabs and another wonderful Yearly chart.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 04:33:08 PM by DC »

Did you vote yet?

Kapparin

• Girl Club
  • ( *?`)???????)?`)????
    • MSN Messenger - mikitty.nyannyan@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nephikichichan
    • View Profile
    • Hana Project
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 08:05:59 AM »
*sheks + creys*

WAAA We are so excited. I thought for sure Gemini was going to take the top spot again (they totally deserved it!), but we are really thrilled with the result. Really no words for how honored we are that ya'll voted for us D:

Or in the words of Renna:
[9:55:38 AM] Renna: YIPYIPYIP!
[9:55:42 AM] Renna: vixen-flails around*

I can't believe we made #06 and #05 too, Jesus Christmas... Really, thank you guys SOOO so much!

DC

• DC Time!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 08:37:57 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 08:40:51 AM by DC »

Did you vote yet?

Renna

• Meow!~ Bunny Mixes for your Needs ;D
    • MSN Messenger - shikyo@msn.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 08:53:48 AM »
Or in the words of Renna:
[9:55:38 AM] Renna: YIPYIPYIP!
[9:55:42 AM] Renna: vixen-flails around*

Meow Meow~

Kapparin

• Girl Club
  • ( *?`)???????)?`)????
    • MSN Messenger - mikitty.nyannyan@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nephikichichan
    • View Profile
    • Hana Project
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 08:56:54 AM »
LOL I somehow guessed that's what you were going to post.

DC

• DC Time!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 05:02:43 PM »
The winner of the cd was Aly (berrycutekinenbi), by the way!  Congratulations I will be PM'ing you soon.  Sorry for no video, I was out of town for a week and had less time then I thought.

I did the random number up to 5 numbers so if she does not reply I have 4 people ready to PM.  Thank you all for voting!

Did you vote yet?

Aly

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 08:38:58 PM »
wut.
o____o

Enterprise © Bloc