Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Vote for the July Yoricon today!

Author Topic: [Sharing] The Wonder Girls - The DJ is Mine (feat. School Gyrls) [Male Cover]  (Read 757 times)

PrinceOfTennis559

• Boys & Girls
  • I want to be the very best...
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel!
Hey, hey, hey! It's Cody!:D
I've been working on this cover for a while, and the video description explains a lot about it!
Please, check it out. :3 Yeah? YEAH?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KLA9UNwqqA

I'm gonna be super busy (and probably tired) throughout this whole day, so if I don't reply, I don't want you to think I hate you or something... I'm probably knocked out on my bed before work or my play. XD

Yes... Look at him... LOOK AT HIM!

DC

• DC Time!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
    • Email
"And whoever gave Yenny that dress needs to be slapped. A vinyl record DOES NOT go there.."
LOL exactly what I thought the first time I saw this XD

I loved this so much, though!  I knew you were working on it so I was waiting for this.  It's a good thing my roommate left because when you said "skank" in there I literally laughed out loud.  Omg the extra stuff and the Brian Joo clips are so much fun! haha XD

.....|YouTube|Twitter.....
Did you vote yet?

PrinceOfTennis559

• Boys & Girls
  • I want to be the very best...
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel!
"And whoever gave Yenny that dress needs to be slapped. A vinyl record DOES NOT go there.."
LOL exactly what I thought the first time I saw this XD

I loved this so much, though!  I knew you were working on it so I was waiting for this.  It's a good thing my roommate left because when you said "skank" in there I literally laughed out loud.  Omg the extra stuff and the Brian Joo clips are so much fun! haha XD

XD Thanks, DC! LOL! I didn't think the skank thing would get so much laughs... But I guess people liked it! Bwahahahaha! I think I should do more covers like this... BD

Yes... Look at him... LOOK AT HIM!

Enterprise © Bloc