Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Vote for the July Yoricon today!

Author Topic: [OPEN] Y!P Collab CD06: It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Yo!Pro Christmas  (Read 1167 times)

Amanda

• THE BAD COP
  • Retired~
    • View Profile
    • Email
It's that time of year again! Strap your jinger bers on, grab your Ouji-sama on a snowy night and get in the spirit! It's Yo!Project Christmas Collab time! What are the requirements this time around?

- Has to be a song about Christmas, another winter-time holiday or winter itself.
- That's it!

If you have a song you are wondering about, post it to the thread and I will let you know if it is appropriate the the collab.

For those new to the board/new to the collabs it basically works like so:
1. Organize (or participate in) a dub in the theme of the collab. It can be a big group project, it can be a solo or anything in between.
2. Get that dub to the organizer (that's me this time around!) by the due date (December 24th).
3. Listen to the released CD.

It really is that simple!

Please be aware that songs will be accepted until I wake up on December 24th and the CD will be released later that same day.

- You may organize dubs in the thread or you can start your own topic and multiple entries of songs are okay as always.
- Solos are welcome but please keep it to one a piece!

(Posting this to both sections so everyone sees it!)
Stepping down/going on hiatus. Consider me gone unless I've spoken with you specifically regarding getting a hold of me. Love all your faces <3

Liana

• Wheelie Bin
  • Like Captain Picard I'm chillin' and flossin'
    • View Profile
JINGER JINGER JINGER

DC

• DC Time!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
    • Email
Re: [OPEN] Y!P Collab CD06: It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Yo!Pro Christmas
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 04:27:50 PM »
*IMPORTANT*

Hey guys!  I don't know where Amanda went and I will try to track down all of you who said they submitted in threads at least but Amanda has not been on in a week.  Anyone who has Mp3's please PM them to me.  I will release this soon with what I have when I feel I have most of the Mp3's.  If your mp3 get's missed after the CD comes out just PM it to me and I will add it.  :D

.....|YouTube|Twitter.....
Did you vote yet?

Enterprise © Bloc