Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Vote for the July Yoricon today!

Author Topic: Dream projects  (Read 37268 times)

Liana

• Wheelie Bin
  • Like Captain Picard I'm chillin' and flossin'
    • View Profile
Dream projects
« on: January 23, 2009, 10:25:14 AM »
Kind of to go hand in hand with the person above me should sing thread- list your dream songs! Who knows, maybe someone reads and has the same idea. DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!

- AAA's Friday Party, taking the lead girl, with actual dudes :( These are dreams I can talk about taking leads all I want for once okay fuck you. I AM A GOOD SINGER. I KNOW KIND OF WHAT NOTES ARE SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SOMETIMES.
- M-flo <3 Bennie K (or Bennie K feat. Verbal, depending on what version) Happy Drive with a chick rapper and an actual dude rapper :( Actually I think I want to be the rapper in that one rather than the singer even though Bennie K's vocalist is my hero. The point is, it should be done.
- Mikan as Takahashi sob I CAN DO IT I SWEAR. I SWEEEAR.
- Any High School Musical song as Sharpay :D
- Namie Amuro & Double - Black Diamond with someone really, really badass. Even though I am not badass :( w/e it's dreams.

Gypmama

• Jew-bulation
  • Yomusu
  • ~I'm a posse magnet~
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LdyAozora
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - GypMama
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dream projects
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 12:24:10 PM »
- The reincarnation of MomoTea. I am the only original member left and Jko is the 2nd gen member.
The focus would be on the songs that people forgot were awesome and are not sung by kids whose main appeal is their helium-induced-like voices. No... it would be strictly those underappreciated vocalists whom everyone says, "Wow, she/they is/are an amazing vocalist(s). Why isn't/aren't she/they more popular?" T&C Bomber, Heike Michiyo, and Melon Kinenbi would rise from the ashes through the karaoke styling of this group.

- Pink Lady. Any song of theirs that has an instrumental or, perhaps, has not been covered by other pros yet, like S.O.S. I have yet to hear that one done (although I liked Pepper Keibu and UFO long before the MM cover album came out). Give me someone 25+ to sing with who can harmonize or help me harmonize. We'd sing it like the mature people we are, not cutesy like every W cover pair to appear on YouTube.

- Geki! Teikoku Kagekidan. I need some Hanagumi up in here. Sailormoon is not the only anime with a stage show with singable tunes.
It's a handful of girls and one guy. I suppose I would cast myself as Maria for the deep, older woman voice. I suppose that those who would want to be involved would be familiar with the characters.

- Utada Hikaru's Traveling... turned into a duet. That whole bit in the chorus would sound interesting as two people, but while, in my head, I think I would sound fine, it would be a miracle to pull off.

- a Disney duet. Something. I don't care what. I am even willing to take the guy part and work the "man voice" if someone was willing to try it with me.

PUNS ARE AWESOME.
Recording:
Recorded and need to send:
Any re-do needed from sent files, please alert me.
Need any embarrassing weird shouts, whoops, and other bizarre background noises for a recording? ASK ME!

Molly? ?

• Girl Club
  • I'm innocent and cute, fuck you!
    • View Profile
    • :]
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 12:25:29 PM »
Liana Omg. We should do Bop To The Top. I totally have the karaoke.

Windy

• x<3x<3
  • or Windy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 12:39:18 PM »
Wow, sounds like some serious cute-voiced girl bashing/hating in there, Gyp. XD Ouch.

Here are a few of mine.

-Covering W's discography, at least the A-sides. I pretty much want to do all my favorite songs involving Kago. This would also involve Tanpopo and Minimoni. :B
-Seeing my Pussycat Dolls project ever get off the ground. :(
-Ayumi Hamasaki - will my voice ever suit any of her songs? Probably not, and that makes me sad. But I like much of her music.
-Morning Coffee 2002 version, with Yomusu. I'll even mix it.
-Best Buono Cover Group Ever. How I would make that, I have no idea.
-SOMETHING SEXY. How does I use sexy? :[ Help.
-HEY! Mahiru no Shinkirou, in a group, doing RuRu with some harmonies. I'd diiiieee of happiness, because I almost got to do this once, and then the group died.
I Owe:
Katsunda, Yomusu stuff

Mixing:
Stale bread

Icon by Gyp!

Quote from: Liana

WINDY I WILL PUNCH YOU

Liza

• All my friends are beetles and centipedes~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 12:43:54 PM »
OMG Black Diamond I love that song so much.  I would so do it if you thought I was badass enough.

-any Utada Hikaru song.  Lord, I just want to finish one and be satisfied with it and be able to release it.    I used to think it was impossible for me, but lately I've gotten closer to sounding not like an alien when I do her stuff.  *crosses fingers*  Come on, me!
-Alan's Kaze no Tegami.  My voice is unfortunately too raspy to do it justice, but I'd love to hear two or three other people with clearer tones do it.
-Me and two or three other girls doing Koda Kumi's Juicy and Cherry Girl in the same release, just cause it would be so hoeish it would be hilarious and awesome.
-A Kemeko tribute single with me and six other girls doing Kemeko Deluxe! and Purippurin Taisou cause Jesus.  The retarded lyrics.  The sounds and screeching you get to make.  We would all be laughing for days over this, I swear.
-Nyan Nyan Super Service Medley (Tokumori) from the Macross Frontier OST.  The name sounds a little retarded, but it's so awesome.  It'd be cool as a duet like the original, but in my brain, it's a big affair with as big a cast as I can get switching off solos as the songs change...only it's 12 minutes long and has like 16 different songs represented.  -_-  But they actually included an instrumental for it, you guys!  Why must they tempt me so?  ;_;

Kimiko

• °F-oxy Lady
    • MSN Messenger - kimiko@dewdrop-garden.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Kimiko+Hosono
    • View Profile
    • Hello! Myu
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 01:03:35 PM »
- Any and all of SPEED's songs, but especially Body & Soul, All My True Love & Go! Go! Heaven.
- Any and all of Taiyou to Ciscomoon/T&C, but especially HEY! Mahiru no Shinkirou (I really want to do this song and be Kominato Miwa)
- Boku no Tegami by ZONE
- A Song is Born (Keiko & Hamasaki Ayumi)
- Broadway! I want to sing with you people singing BROADWAY MUSICALS.
- Disney - I also will sing any Disney!
- ROCK - I think it would be hilarious to sing some old glam rock songs.. Poison, Bon Jovi, Motley Crew, Warrant, Skid Row.. hohoho yes, you know you want to!
- Annnnd XANADU.. OMG I want to sing that song and totally fail at it, but who cares it's fun!

[edit] Oh and in case people thing I want to do these songs solo or something, NO. I want to sing any of these with YOU people. Yes. YOU![/edit]

Man am I a freak or what? What a mix of crap!

Now, someone.. make my dreams come true! :D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 02:02:31 PM by Kimiko »

Graphics by Serenyty!

Gypmama

• Jew-bulation
  • Yomusu
  • ~I'm a posse magnet~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 01:10:13 PM »
Wow, sounds like some serious cute-voiced girl bashing/hating in there, Gyp. XD Ouch.
Trust me, I love cute stuff. For example, your ChuLip was awesome.
I just think there is too much out there of the overly cute-i-fied singing.

HEY! Mahiru no Shinkirou, in a group, doing RuRu with some harmonies. I'd diiiieee of happiness, because I almost got to do this once, and then the group died.
I think I did that song with MomoTea and it has yet to be released since the group died.
I am willing to do it again since it was so long ago and I think voices change/improve over time.
Heck, change the song to Gatamekira or Don't Stop Renai Chu~ and I am at your command.  :atsuko:

Kimiko - We already have our Zwei duet on deck, but I am willing to do Broadway showtunes and Disney with you too!
And Xanadu? Do you mean the Olivia Newton John song? LOL Actually, I am looking for the MP3 of "Have To Believe We Are Magic" from that movie...  :D

PUNS ARE AWESOME.
Recording:
Need any embarrassing weird shouts, whoops, and other bizarre background noises for a recording? ASK ME!

Windy

• x<3x<3
  • or Windy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 01:12:31 PM »
- Any and all of Taiyou to Ciscomoon/T&C, but especially HEY! Mahiru no Shinkirou (I really want to do this song and be Kominato Miwa)

*-* Hi~

Ok Gyp, sorry about that <3 And thank you. I agree there is a little too much of it, but what's a cute girl to do? :( People hate it when I change my voice. Or at least Liana does. XD Haha~ I'd sing mature if I could, I feel like I miss out on SO much good stuff.

Maybe we can pair a new Maihru with another T&C song.
I Owe:
Katsunda, Yomusu stuff

Mixing:
Stale bread

Icon by Gyp!

Quote from: Liana

WINDY I WILL PUNCH YOU

Kimiko

• °F-oxy Lady
    • MSN Messenger - kimiko@dewdrop-garden.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Kimiko+Hosono
    • View Profile
    • Hello! Myu
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 01:19:17 PM »
Kimiko - We already have our Zwei duet on deck, but I am willing to do Broadway showtunes and Disney with you too!
And Xanadu? Do you mean the Olivia Newton John song? LOL Actually, I am looking for the MP3 of "Have To Believe We Are Magic" from that movie...  Cheesy

YES! For sure we'll do it. Damn our list is going to get longer lol.. And yes I DO mean that Xanadu.. LOL I have the karaoke for it, but not "Hard to Believe We Are Magic" sadly. I DO have Hopelessly Devoted though (Grease!). Bring on the cheese!

Windy - LOL yes! I want to do it. Let's do it. 2 more people. Unless Gyp will do it as well, paired with another song :D Because like I said, I want to do them all ^_^

Graphics by Serenyty!

Gypmama

• Jew-bulation
  • Yomusu
  • ~I'm a posse magnet~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 01:40:03 PM »
I am willing to do Mahiru, yes. XD Miho or Atsuko is cool with me.

Kimiko, you bring the cheese and I'll bring the crackers!  :D

And Windy, I know how you feel about missing out on some great songs because of your voice. I would love to be involved in a lot of songs that are cute, but when I change my voice, it is just SO WRONG (unless it is a parody).

PUNS ARE AWESOME.
Recording:

Liza

• All my friends are beetles and centipedes~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 01:43:02 PM »
Heck YES, I would totally do Xanadu cause it is 80's cheese AMAZING!  XDD  And I'd fail at it too, but it'd still be awesome.  I'm not totally against Broadway and Disney either; it just completely depends on the song in my case. XD

Princess Pudding

• Bazile Nylf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 01:43:48 PM »
Mahiru is the best T&C song ever!!!

I'll do something Broadway!!!!! <3 Broadway
Super Hero in Training  ☆彡Bazile Nylf彡☆

Michi

• dance with me, baby baby
    • ICQ Messenger - 8508730
    • MSN Messenger - gocchin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MichiShiranui
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - michi_shiranui
    • View Profile
    • Coffeetan.com
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 01:44:08 PM »
CAN I JOIN THE MAHIRU PARTY? I love that song! It's my favorite T&C Bomber song. *-*

Anyway, uh, my dream is:
- A DoCo cover group. Ranma, Nabiki, Kasumi, Akane, and Shampoo. Girls that sound relatively like their parts, covering all the songs. SOMEDAY I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. I first wanted to do this as a cosplay performance but I'd settle with voices only.

Give me someone 25+ to sing with who can harmonize or help me harmonize. We'd sing it like the mature people we are, not cutesy like every W cover pair to appear on YouTube.

Would you accept a 23 year old? XD

Gypmama

• Jew-bulation
  • Yomusu
  • ~I'm a posse magnet~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2009, 01:53:13 PM »
- A DoCo cover group. Ranma, Nabiki, Kasumi, Akane, and Shampoo. Girls that sound relatively like their parts, covering all the songs. SOMEDAY I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. I first wanted to do this as a cosplay performance but I'd settle with voices only.
I'd be totally in that but I think I can only handle Nabiki if the goal is to sound like the part without changing the voice so much that it is just imitation (even though I adore girltype Ranma more as a character).
Equal Romance, Red Shoe Sunday, Bokutachi wa Kore Kara... you name it. I'll be there.

Give me someone 25+ to sing with who can harmonize or help me harmonize. We'd sing it like the mature people we are, not cutesy like every W cover pair to appear on YouTube.
Would you accept a 23 year old? XD
Yes, I would. XD I was using "25" as a typical, general cut-off number.

PUNS ARE AWESOME.
Recording:

jko

• Yomusu
  • Eschew obfuscation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2009, 02:41:58 PM »
XANADU
Only if it's done WHILE on rollerskates. Pretend it's JE.

Enterprise © Bloc