Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Vote for the July Yoricon today!

Author Topic: Entertainment Companies, MVs, and You!  (Read 11977 times)

Rin Nano

• Girl Club
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Entertainment Companies, MVs, and You!
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2011, 07:33:30 AM »
Banjak5's replay was taken down because of the japanese PV so that's a no go

sumirehana

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - sumirehana013
    • View Profile
    • Sumi's Dubbing Channel~
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2011, 09:45:17 PM »
I just saw this today and I wish I saw this earlier.. I just got my 2nd strike yesterday for my Namie Amuro cover which I uploaded way back in 2009! Guess it's better to take down every single video with an ID content match that risk having my account terminated.

Anyway, thank you so much for this very useful information. I'll be very very careful when doing covers from now on.

DC

• DC Time!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2011, 08:04:23 PM »
A new one!  Though it is kind of up and down and I don't think they give strikes but just block your videos in every country.  But LOEN Entertainment tends to block videos.  All of the companies under LOEN Entertainment are on this list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOEN_Entertainment

Also NH Media just switched to LOEN with 0330 when they were previously with Sony Music.  Anything on their YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/LOENENT?feature=chclk) is LOEN if you are curious.  They don't block everything, it seems to me like they just block stuff with a ton of views.  It's nothing too much to be worried about but if you flip your videos by LOEN they should not get blocked.  The audio I don't think matters for them.

.....|YouTube|Twitter.....
Did you vote yet?

Liana

• Wheelie Bin
  • Like Captain Picard I'm chillin' and flossin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »
Everyone make it a mission to remind me to update the first post! Lots of great info has been given and some changes should be made :D I'm glad people are getting a lot of use out of this!

Liana

• Wheelie Bin
  • Like Captain Picard I'm chillin' and flossin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2011, 10:17:10 AM »
Thread updated with as much information as I could think of!

stardusties

• Boys & Girls
  • Ruby =^___^=
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2011, 03:16:11 PM »
whats an ID match :x
Quote from: Liana
Obviously my main dream is to smell SNSD.

~Groups~
Trike's Angels
Snowy Whispers
??????

~Ppl I owe Lines~
MegumiNakazawa -HS Weddinguu~, Heya to T shirts , Arigz otomodachi
trike. ugh. -dies-
Rin - SW single #2

Kotone

• L-O-V-E RABURII BANANA! *que retard hand motion*
    • MSN Messenger - cio_94@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2011, 04:08:42 PM »
I'm not really sure. I always figured it was an automatic scan while a video was being processed to see if any thing was identified to being similar to YouTubes No-Go list.

DC

• DC Time!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2011, 04:58:20 PM »
Yeah Kotone is pretty much right.  If it let's you upload it and let's others view it then most likely they won't delete the video (unless they change their mind) and it's either so they can just put ads on it or if you ever become a "YouTube partner" they can sue you because you are making money from their video.  Some companies "id match" and block the video in certain countries.  Others "id match" and block the video on upload. 

Though on the subject of this, has anyone else had their videos id matched by Music Publishing Rights Collecting Society?  I have no idea what that is a lot of videos get matched by them that people actually own.  I got my Super Junior - U cover matched by them when I know that it's owned by SM but SM would never find it because my audio is pitched up and my video is not the same.  A few other things of mine got matched by them and I tried to do research and I don't get it.  Does anyone else have anything matched by them?

Did you vote yet?

Rin Nano

• Girl Club
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2011, 08:08:05 AM »
LOEN Entertainment i never had any problems with them none of my friends ever had a problem with then not even if they forgot to mirror... they seems fine to me...

DC

• DC Time!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2011, 12:00:06 PM »
I've seen 0330 blocked all the time!  I thought it would just be like YG and when people get crazy views they take it down but someone got 200 views but still got blocked.  I put my video on private just in case but that MV especially get's blocked all the time.  I've seen others get blocked too so I don't know how much to trust them XD

Did you vote yet?

Rin Nano

• Girl Club
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2011, 03:03:03 AM »
I've seen 0330 blocked all the time!  I thought it would just be like YG and when people get crazy views they take it down but someone got 200 views but still got blocked.  I put my video on private just in case but that MV especially get's blocked all the time.  I've seen others get blocked too so I don't know how much to trust them XD

Oh i see XD they don't really know what to do with their videoes XDD LOL weird

Ayuna

• Girl Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2011, 02:19:31 PM »
Anyone have any info on Brand New Stardom? My friend and I are planning on doing a Block B duet and I'm not sure if using a video would be a good idea. I haven't seen very many Block B dubs around either, so any help would be appreciated. :)

Kotone

• L-O-V-E RABURII BANANA! *que retard hand motion*
    • MSN Messenger - cio_94@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2011, 07:39:51 AM »
Anyone know about Tokuma Japan Communications? I can't seem to find the full PV for Perfume's Nee and I'm kinda of guessing that this label is behind it.

Amanda

• THE BAD COP
  • Retired~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2011, 07:48:52 AM »
Anyone know about Tokuma Japan Communications? I can't seem to find the full PV for Perfume's Nee and I'm kinda of guessing that this label is behind it.

Tokuma is sort of known for being rurl crazy about their stuff. They post partial PVs to their youtube and rip almost everything else down as soon as they find it.
Stepping down/going on hiatus. Consider me gone unless I've spoken with you specifically regarding getting a hold of me. Love all your faces <3

DC

• DC Time!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2011, 08:52:25 PM »
Anyone have any info on Brand New Stardom? My friend and I are planning on doing a Block B duet and I'm not sure if using a video would be a good idea. I haven't seen very many Block B dubs around either, so any help would be appreciated. :)

I think they are good, I was curious about this myself and looked around a bit.  I don't think they have anything under them aside from Block B and Cho PD.  I looked it up and Cho PD has stuff on YouTube from 5 years ago if I read correctly and if stuff is able to stay up that long it's probably good for now at least~

Did you vote yet?

Enterprise © Bloc