Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Vote for the next YP collaboration project

Author Topic: Yopro Hobos - Submissions Thread  (Read 769 times)

jko

• Yomusu
  • Eschew obfuscation!
    • View Profile
Yopro Hobos - Submissions Thread
« on: May 29, 2010, 05:38:02 AM »
Hey guys! With the recent shift in Youtube activity, we've decided to branch off into different channels, with "channel yopro" hosting general community-wide events/info and a sister account taking the role of uploading projects from people unable or unwilling to host their own dubs. It shall be a home for the homeless, and as such it shall be called yoprohobos. Check it. :D

Right now, I'm uploading the backlog of things that used to be up on the yoproject channel (expect it to take a while, considering my presently sporadic internet time), but when that's done, I'm going to need some input from you! Please, if you've finished something that you want to be hosted on the Y!P channel, drop a post here linking to the completed project thread, and I'll be happy to sift through these in order, dig up videos, and sub them on your behalf. EVERYONE WINS! Just let me know what's cool to upload.

(Liana/Admin Team, I wasn't sure where this should go. Move it to an appropriate place if it doesn't belong here?)

Enterprise © Bloc