Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Vote for the July Yoricon today!

Author Topic: [TINY UPDATE] New Tag Requirement, Reminders, and Important Info  (Read 7486 times)

Rin Nano

• Girl Club
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [TINY UPDATE] New Tag Requirement, Reminders, and Important Info
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2011, 12:42:45 AM »
A project like that would be better to put in the archives, then moved back when you wanted to pick it up again. I say this because people will continue to audition for something as long as the thread is open, I swear to god . . .

Oh i guess ^^ thankies

Kotone

• L-O-V-E RABURII BANANA! *que retard hand motion*
    • MSN Messenger - cio_94@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 05:13:21 PM »
With the increasing competition threads wouldn't it make sense to have a tag specifically for competitions since none of the current tags really fit its needs.

Amanda

• THE BAD COP
  • Retired~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2011, 05:49:05 PM »
With the increasing competition threads wouldn't it make sense to have a tag specifically for competitions since none of the current tags really fit its needs.

Unless I am wrong there have been 2 competition topics recently? LVS and iAidoru? If the amount suddenly increases I would definitely consider an official tag but for now I think they have been regulating themselves alright (Competition/Contest and so on).
Stepping down/going on hiatus. Consider me gone unless I've spoken with you specifically regarding getting a hold of me. Love all your faces <3

Enterprise © Bloc