Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Vote for the next YP collaboration project

Author Topic: Introduction Thread!  (Read 78357 times)

Joy

• aka Tomo
    • MSN Messenger - qhappyjoy96q@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pepero314
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - qhappyjoy96q@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • [ Tomo's Youtube Account ]
    • Email
Re: Introduction Thread!
« Reply #870 on: August 25, 2012, 12:47:00 PM »
DC <3 you went by menami for some time didn't you :D
i missed yopro -sob-
thanks gyp for the spirited away av!

DC

• DC Time!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
    • Email
« Reply #871 on: August 25, 2012, 05:52:45 PM »
Yup I did  :D

.....|YouTube|Twitter.....
Did you vote yet?

Liana

• Wheelie Bin
  • Like Captain Picard I'm chillin' and flossin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: August 25, 2012, 10:30:03 PM »
Aw Liana you flatter me so. ;D
I'M GOING TO BE A JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL HALFWAY DONE WHEEEEEEEE
i am 16! does that still make me a little girl here  :-*

AND YES I DECIDED TO SHED MY ONLINE ALIAS SEEING AS I DON'T DUB ANYMORE EITHAAAAAAAH
It makes you middle-aged. Dubbing is like colonial times so you would be a young wife bearing your first child and I am a grandmother.

JOY IS THE CUTEST NAME OMG :O Holla using your real name online.

Joy

• aka Tomo
    • MSN Messenger - qhappyjoy96q@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pepero314
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - qhappyjoy96q@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • [ Tomo's Youtube Account ]
    • Email
« Reply #873 on: August 30, 2012, 08:35:14 PM »
WOW i remember when i was baby squad. OH my name is blushing, stop it :D

what is everyone up to now
i missed yopro -sob-
thanks gyp for the spirited away av!

Sacchan

• ? ?? ?
    • View Profile
    • OP Youtube
« Reply #874 on: September 05, 2012, 10:57:58 PM »
Hello. My name is Saya, but I go by Sacchan. 20 years old, from Brazil.
I made this account long ago but wasn't active at all, so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself~ even though I already know some of you.

I like j-pop, Momusu has been my favorite group since ages. I love Eririn forever<3 xD
I love mixing. I don't usually sing but I really really love mixing >.< I don't have that much experience I think, but I'm still learning.
I used to mix in some Vocaloid groups, now I'm just into my own j-pop group (Okashi Paradise)

Um.. well I also love cookies o.o' very much. Cookies make me happy :'D

I don't know Dx I hope I can make a lot of friends here<3
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 11:00:20 PM by Sacchan ? »

Princess Pudding

• Bazile Nylf
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: September 26, 2012, 01:41:13 PM »
Seeing as this is the only thread active in the general discussion, I decided to post here!

Hi! I used to go here all the time, and something at MM-BBS reminded me of nekonoai and Gyp, and then I decided to come back here and see how everyone is! But I see no recent posts by people I really knew unless everyone changed their name, which is quite, quite possible. I also can't believe how crazy I was before with some threads. I clicked the "New replies to your posts" button.

Anyways, since last time I was here, I got married, graduated college, and moved to South Carolina... soon to be moving to Guam!  :D
Super Hero in Training  ☆彡Bazile Nylf彡☆

Liana

• Wheelie Bin
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: November 18, 2012, 11:46:55 PM »
OH FUCK I MISSED THE SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE BY PURIN. Fuck bitch you MARRIED? I ain't married. I'm single as fuck. Forever. And ever. And ever. She'll never return. I'm so sad. Purin was one of the four people who could sing in early Y!P you guys ain't even KNOW.

WillRubert

• Britney Spears is like my Jesus xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: November 23, 2012, 09:10:17 PM »
Hopefully I do this introduction thing right XD. I've been looking for a forum like this for a while now, and just stumbled upon it the other day somehow, and I'm very happy that I did.

My name is Chad, but I go by Will online. I always hated my name, and the name Will came about when I started doing covers on youtube a few years ago when I was in High School. I was ashamed of my secret hobby for some reason back then and created this alias. It kinda stuck and I just preferred to be called Will in most online communities now. I'm 19 years old, but I turn 20 in April... That just seems like such a large number. I go to a community college right now and am working towards an English degree. I live in the United States in the state of Oregon.

I've been a fan of Asian culture my whole life, possibly because we literally have almost no Asian people in the area I live. I believe this created a curiosity deep within me, but I digress. I started liking Asian music around 2009 when I heard the Brown Eyed Girls song "How Come" and not long later I heard Abracadabra by them too. I listened to them for a while, but didn't really get into K-pop and J-pop until the end of 2010 when I found 2NE1. I love 2NE1, they are by far my favorite group. Anyway, 2NE1 opened me up to many other groups, and now I have like 4,500 K-pop songs on my computer xD. My J-pop likes are more picky. I LOVE PERFUME, but also groups like Morning Musume and Capsule.

I started messing around with covers and uploading them onto Youtube sometime late into 2010, but didn't become an active Youtuber until the summer of 2011. I'm not a very good singer, but I enjoy it. I actually love mixing even more than singing most of the time. People tell me I'm a really good mixer, but I think I'm just average and spend way too much time with my mixes lol. My youtube channel us http://www.youtube.com/user/willrubert for any of you wondering. I'm most proud of the cover groups I manage, 4PLUS1 and SPARK.

Such a long intro... Yeah I tend to rant xD

Oh yeah, and if you have any questions for me, just ask ^^
<3 2NE1 <3

Gidget

• ICE CREAM!
  • I need a Pepper
    • AOL Instant Messenger - applebyarrow
    • View Profile
    • SHEawase
    • Email
« Reply #878 on: November 23, 2012, 09:45:07 PM »
Hi Will! Welcome to YoPro! Hope you enjoy it here! ^_^
- Also known as SHEawase now.. LOL
Icon by Gyp! <3

kibats

• Adam West's Petting Zoo
  • Yomusu
  • = (k)night
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: November 24, 2012, 01:21:14 PM »
PURIIIIIIN!! Kristi was TsukinoAnza at mm-bbs a million years ago, and Kiki/Kristi here I think. You know me. Guam! What's the story there, girl? That sounds pretty amazing!

Will, glad you're here! We've all been a bit dead in the water lately it looks like but I know at least the founding little group had a really similar online backstory. Chad, Will, whatever - go by what you like, and own it! WOO!

We should do this posting thing more often, people.
LINES I need:
Joel: NYN, Farrah: MUYM
Lines I owe: YOMUSU (I forgot! Not forever!)

Liana

• Wheelie Bin
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: November 25, 2012, 11:54:34 PM »
I just wanted to wander up and cuddle next to Kristi. Nuzzle her cheek a little with my forehead.

Princess Pudding

• Bazile Nylf
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: December 15, 2012, 07:28:59 AM »
OH FUCK I MISSED THE SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE BY PURIN. Fuck bitch you MARRIED? I ain't married. I'm single as fuck. Forever. And ever. And ever. She'll never return. I'm so sad. Purin was one of the four people who could sing in early Y!P you guys ain't even KNOW.
GOD you should know by now that we are all divas and thrive on attention! :atsuko:

PURIIIIIIN!! Kristi was TsukinoAnza at mm-bbs a million years ago, and Kiki/Kristi here I think. You know me. Guam! What's the story there, girl? That sounds pretty amazing!
Actually I lied! I'm going to HAWAII instead. My husband is in the military, and he is going to Guam before being officially stationed in Hawaii, but I get to go straight to Hawaii.
...And I hate to say this, but I don't know your new user name! Unless you were telling me you are Kristi and got tongue tied
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:31:08 AM by Princess Pudding »
Super Hero in Training  ☆彡Bazile Nylf彡☆

Gidget

• ICE CREAM!
  • I need a Pepper
    • AOL Instant Messenger - applebyarrow
    • View Profile
    • SHEawase
    • Email
« Reply #882 on: December 16, 2012, 05:40:17 PM »
Hawaii?!? So cool! I had a friend who grew up on Guam and they loved it.  But I think Hawaii would be even better!

I love that all the originals are popping in.
- Also known as SHEawase now.. LOL
Icon by Gyp! <3

minminXP

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel :)
« Reply #883 on: December 30, 2012, 01:34:40 AM »
Hi :)

My name is Min, and I'm completely new to this forum. Hope I can make friends here! :)

OsakaStarX3

• View Profile
« Reply #884 on: May 16, 2013, 03:33:51 AM »
Hi! I'm Megan.
I'm really new here, and forums confuse me a LOT, so don't expect me to be around too much - not because I don't want to be though. Yo!Pro is fab ;www;
I've been singing on youtube for 4 years now, *click* and am currently at University ;w;
I'm really boring and don't know what to write
BUT LOVE ME OK.

Enterprise © Bloc