Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Vote for the next YP collaboration project

Author Topic: Life Outside Yo!Pro Sucks  (Read 173800 times)

Jodie

• Girl Club
    • View Profile
Re: Life Outside Yo!Pro Sucks
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2009, 02:17:36 PM »
Where do you work Bakapai, and atleast your not going a 9-6 Job XD

BakaPai

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2009, 02:41:36 PM »
A Government Job. Correct Tax Returns. Cuz a lot of people get confused and put their last names in their first name section and vice versa. @_@ Or think of the wrong Date of Birth< that's me most the time XDD It's for three months since this is like.. the tax season XD They want to get as many returns out as possible.. there are more than a thousand DX
always thirsty for subscribers ngl.
? Why don't you head on over to my channel

Dani

• Girl Club
  • ??*? ???
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2009, 02:42:59 PM »
Once, I bought a pair of shoes. I went to work in these shoes. My feet BLED. In multiple places. The shoes hurt like HELL. I almost cried. The next day, I put on the same pair of fucking shoes and you know what? Those shoes ended up being the most comfortable pair of shoes EVER MADE. That's me. That's how I do things. I think that story explains why I'm against home schooling better than any point-by-point essay that delineates any exact specifics. I'm just a bloody shoe wearer and I think people who go out and buy new shoes are pussies XD But at the same time, you know, my feet are fucking bleeding so whose to say if I'm right.

But Liana, that's how EVERYONE breaks in their new shoes!

And y'know, I'd probably just be going to a private school, if we had the money.  BUT WE'S PO.  And I don't learn shit in public school.  And the online charter school is FREE.  And they'll teach me things.  So that's the main reason we're going with it XD
avi by gypmama

Jodie

• Girl Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2009, 04:05:28 PM »
Bakapai, that must be really tiresome huh?

I had to write a CV at school and after a printed it, I realized I put DOB: 7/9/09. I wrote this in April 08, and my birthday is 21/6/94 so according to my cv, I haven't been born yet. I'm thinking it's gonna be a good idea to re write it when I go for a job XD

Molly? ?

• Girl Club
  • I'm innocent and cute, fuck you!
    • View Profile
    • :]
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2009, 04:15:34 PM »
So today my dad made me feel like shit. I've been wanting to see Wicked for probably two years now. And today while bitching about my mom. he bitched about my mom spending money to take me to see it. :/

Soli

• Yomusu
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2009, 12:14:53 PM »
I've always thought your face was so pretty, Ange! You're cute~

(I LOVE YOU PRINNY)

Windy

• x<3x<3
  • or Windy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2009, 12:19:08 PM »
Ange. <3

I think you're gorgeous already, but I can't say it enough - you're young and you're just going to get prettier and shapelier as you age. <3 LATE BLOOMERS FTW. I felt uh, exactly like you minus the short part until I was 18. And you probably don't want to listen to me say SHUT UP YOU'RE PRETTY ALREADY LOL because people told me that too and it's just like... "whatever. :/" But think about it, at least keep it in the back of your head. You aren't going to feel this way forever. Soon boys will be giving you the attention you deserve; just be a little patient. <333

I looked... extremely awkward up until my later teens, and even now I'm not a beauty and have lots of weight to lose. But I looked sooo much better after HS. Oh my god. So much. I found a good color for my hair, lost a bunch of weight (that I gained back but shhh medical stuff XD), started taking care of myself and wearing clothes that fit better, and things finally fell into place. It takes some of us a long time to really grow into our bodies because they're changing at such a rapid rate while growing up that it's just so frustrating.

Btw I also have a fucking weird face which is why I hate it. It's... not... normal. Big eyes and huge nose, but very round face, no definition and weird skin with lots of red in it. Plus bizarre bone structure everywhere. I blame this on my mix of Native American and a billion European countries. But your mix is beautiful to me - I think girls with Greek and/or Middle Eastern in them are just. So pretty. *.* One of my instructors at school is Mediterranean and the combo of pale skin + dark hair is stunning. <3

It'll get better, I promise. <3 But yea I totally know how you feel, I never ever wanted to go outside. I didn't want anyone to look at me or to see all the pretty thin girls with their tans and bleach-blonde hair. But I'm a little better now.

Fact: I looked like a dude in HS so much that people mistook me for one on a regular basis. :D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 12:21:05 PM by Windy-chan »
I Owe:
Katsunda, Yomusu stuff

Mixing:
Stale bread

Icon by Gyp!

Quote from: Liana

WINDY I WILL PUNCH YOU

Windy

• x<3x<3
  • or Windy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2009, 12:34:54 PM »
Pff fine just ignore me. XD jk jk. You are not in that category either so NYAH.

But yea people are stupid; I honestly don't know how I got mistaken for a guy with my haircut. I did wear um... boys' clothes and was not petite, but still. Really? I don't think I looked that masculine. :B Guess I'm wrong though!

Oh and boobs. Come on, people.
I Owe:
Katsunda, Yomusu stuff

Mixing:
Stale bread

Icon by Gyp!

WINDY I WILL PUNCH YOU

Jodie

• Girl Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2009, 01:26:26 PM »
I got mistake for a boy once... I was on the bus and this little boy was pointing at me going to his mum,
"mummy! doesnt that big boy look like a girl!" I was like ...thanks kid.

Gypmama

• Jew-bulation
  • Yomusu
  • ~I'm a posse magnet~
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LdyAozora
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - GypMama
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2009, 01:49:31 PM »
Hey, don't be so down on yourself, people!

Ange - there are some people out there who actually dislike the tall, thin, Barbiedoll look. I have met plenty of Rob's friends who swear they would rather have someone with meat on her bones to cuddle because a twig/stick is just not huggable.

Windy - I saw the pics from AX with you in them before they were taken down and I think you are pretty!

If it makes you all feel better, the only people to tell me I was pretty during my youth was my mother (in her weird passive-aggressive way), my grandmother (who is STILL envious of my hair), and random elderly people when I worked at a department store (I swear, one bizarre lady came up to me and exclaimed, "Your skin is like milk!"), but due to the treatment from my peers I felt like Quasimodo's sister. I had a weight problem, glasses, and braces on my teeth for a long time.

PUNS ARE AWESOME.
Recording:
Recorded and need to send:
Any re-do needed from sent files, please alert me.
Need any embarrassing weird shouts, whoops, and other bizarre background noises for a recording? ASK ME!

Liana

• Wheelie Bin
  • Like Captain Picard I'm chillin' and flossin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »
What everyone said man. When I was a kid I was INSANELY self conscious about my looks. I would cry about it. Then I hit high school and decided it'd be super cool to wear my hair insanely short and dye it all the time, which was simply not flattering for me. I also always insisted on wearing clothes from the boys side of the store because they were more comfortable. And they are and I miss them, but anyway.

Sometime after I started college, I grew my hair out. Like Windy, I started wearing clothes that were flattering to my shape. I learned make-up and I learned confidence. Now I get a lot of comments and toooons of attention and am told I'm hot almost on a daily basis. I've seen people's eyes widen when I walk into a room. I never notice myself, but if I'm out with a friend the point out how much people check me out. I'm not quite a traditional KNOCK-OUT, I wouldn't say, though a lot of that is make-up and I could probably fake the Barbie look if I felt like it. But after receiving so many comments, it's silly not to listen to them.

Ugly ducklings turn into swans girl. I think the main thing to realize is that NO ONE rolls out of bed beautiful. Beauty DOES take some work. You have to sacrifice easy to maintain hair and not having stupid tight itchy pants :(

Windy

• x<3x<3
  • or Windy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2009, 03:00:56 PM »
Would I be hot if I went to Minnesota, too? :'(

I'm still pretty ugly here because standards in Phoenix = standards in LA. Because half the people here are from California anyway. Hotness requirements are: tan, fake boobs, blonde hair, and size 2-4 or below.

I never get compliments IRL. XD Ever.

As an added note, the girl in my class from Minnesota is not someone I'd call pretty yet she seems to have no qualms with the way she looks and seems pretty confident with herself. I find this really interesting and think this is probably a result of the different environmental conditioning between here and there. XD
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 03:03:44 PM by Windy-chan »
I Owe:
Katsunda, Yomusu stuff

Mixing:
Stale bread

Icon by Gyp!

WINDY I WILL PUNCH YOU

Soli

• Yomusu
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »
I think if you're absolutely beautiful when you're in middle school and high school you just grow up to be one of those moms who dye their hair blond and cake make-up on like crazy. :D Instead of growing into beauty they try to preserve how they look at one stage in their life~

I never get comments, but I never go out much. I don't dress up either. :D I'm skinny and whatever but I don't feel like I'm connected with my looks because I'm so much more self-conscious about my personality.

(I LOVE YOU PRINNY)

Jodie

• Girl Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »
How do you mean self concious of your personality?

People around me done undertand if I say I. Self consious cos Im 7stone3 but for the past 3 years I've had people ask if I had an Eating disorder (aswell as a teacher askng my mum) it kinda made me feel really bad about myself

Jodie

• Girl Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »
Too right XD from now on I'm just gonna say it's their way of saying I love you

Enterprise © Bloc